Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Welcome!

After seeing several blogs of friends, I really wanted to start my own. I think it's a great way to share news and pics of the family.
I can't believe that July is already here. School is right around the corner! I'm very excited to start a new chapter in my teaching career. I am now officially a Kindergarten teacher! This is something that I've wanted to do for a long time. I can't wait to start back in August and meet my students.
But for now I still have 4 more wonderful weeks to spend at home with my two little boys. Luke is now 6 years old! He will be in 1st grade this year. I can hardly believe it. It seems like yesterday that he was a baby...Cooper is 18 months old. He's my little "stunt man" and is ALWAYS on the move. They keep me busy every day, but I love it. What a blessing to have two wonderful, healthy children!

No comments:

Post a Comment